Friday, February 1, 2013

Dentist Visit and Daniel Visit

The two items in the title have nothing to do with each other. I had my semi-annual cleaning done at the dentist early this morning and got a clean teeth bill of health.

We got to watch grandson Daniel this afternoon while Teri had her hair done. What a character! We played and played until about 4:00 and then he started looking tired. I asked him to come to me and he got up in my lap and within 30 seconds he was fast asleep. He slept for an hour and a half and we had to wake him then so he and his mom could go home. Very enjoyable for all of us.

I didn't get a chance to go to the YMCA today so I am planing on being there when they open in the morning at 8. Need to try to get in three days a week.

"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." 1 Peter 5:6-7 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment