Friday, February 15, 2013

A Good Day

I started the morning by going to the YMCA for my workout and then to Dunkin' Donuts to get a couple of dozen for tomorrow's men's breakfast. I have been good and did not even try one. And just to be safe I left them all in the car so I couldn't/wouldn't be tempted to try one.

After that I went to Wal-Mart to shop for both ourselves as well as for the egg casseroles for tomorrow morning. I spent part of the afternoon getting them prepared and into the fridge so they will be ready to take to church early and bake them there. I made three because I really don't know how many guys will be there. We had a head count of 20 last Sunday but one never knows who will show up.

Had lasagna from Schwans for dinner. They have one that is for two, which is just enough for Judy and I. I added a couple slices of bread with You Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light and drank water. 

Now it's time to get to bed since I have to get up early so I can get to church in time to bake my eggs and get the room set up. Good night all!

Bible Verse for Today from Isaiah 55:9 - "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment