Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday

This has been a good day. Started with a good service at church with Judy at the piano. We had the Lord's Supper at the end of the service. I get to help serve since I am an active deacon once again.

We came home and I prepared a nice dinner of pork roast, baked potatoes, and spiced green beans. Had one "fluff" for desert, which is made of sour cream, Cool Whip, cottage cheese, mandarin oranges (drained), and sugar free jello all mixed together. It was all good and we have enough left over for at least one more meal and possibly two.

We watched the Super Bowl game and stayed even through the 34 minutes of blackout at the Super Dome in New Orleans. The game was so so up until the lights went out and then San Francisco came alive and made it close. The half time show with Alicia Keys was probably the most boring half time show I have ever watched. A real sleeper in my opinion. The commercials were better than the half time show and the best was the Ram commercial honoring the American farmer.

Time to go to bed now as I have to get up early to go to the YMCA for my workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment