Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Another Morning at the YMCA

Got up early to attend the Bible study at the YMCA followed my my usual workout including cycling, Cybex machines, walking, and swimming. I came home and ended up outside picking up the sticks and branches that came down a few weeks ago during the freezing rain and sleet storm. I still have more to pick up but I got tired.

Yesterday I went for physical therapy for my back. I was shown how to do eight different stretching exercises that are supposed to help my back to stop hurting. I did them today here at home and I sure hope that over time the pain they cause will get less and less. I am supposed to do them twice a day so I will try to be good and follow the doctor's orders.

I sat in the teenagers Bible study class this evening at church so that I will get some idea as what to expect when I substitute teach the next week or so while the regular teacher is recuperating from shoulder surgery. I have done it before so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Stayed for choir practice and this was the first time anyone could remember where the men outnumbered the women. Not much of a challenge as there were only 2 women to our 3 men.

All in all, it was a very good day, although tiring,

No comments:

Post a Comment