Saturday, February 16, 2013

Snow? Just a Few Flurries!

According to the news channel it snowed this afternoon. We got a few flurries that landed on our deck but wasn't enough to cover anything even if they were all landing in the same spot.

I was up early this morning to get to church for our first even men's breakfast. I had made egg casseroles yesterday afternoon and wanted to get there early so I had the chance to get them all baked before another one of the men came and had to use the oven. As mentioned before we had a head count of 20 at last Sunday's church service that said they were coming. I figured if we had 12-14 we would be lucky. Well, surprise, surprise! There were a total of 24 guys there this morning, 20 from our church and 4 from the speakers home church. 

I wanted to take a nap this afternoon but I decided to keep awake and do all the laundry as well as wash and put away the dishes. I am becoming very good at housework, especially over the past 15 months since Judy had her open heart surgery. She is milking this as much as she can. I really don't mind as it keeps me busy.

Now it is time to go to bed. But I have to make my bed before I can get into it. Oh, well! Just another task I am getting good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment