Monday, February 18, 2013

Typical Monday

This has been a typical Monday for me. Started with collecting the trash and wheeling the cart out to the street. Then going to the YMCA for a few hours of cycling, lifting weights, walking, swimming, a few minutes in the Jacuzzi, another few minutes in the steam room, followed by a shower. A good workout for sure.

I had to stop by Wal-Mart on the way home for a few things. I was so tired form all of this I decided to lay down for a short nap this afternoon. Judy talked me into it as she was doing the same thing.

We had left over roast for dinner and watched some TV. Now I am catching up on email and doing my nightly task of updating my blog. After this I guess I will hit the hay and do my evening Bible readings before turning the lights out.

Just another day in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment