Saturday, February 23, 2013

Housework

I spent most of the morning getting the housework done around here. Ran the dishwasher as well as getting all the plastic stuff done; ran two load of clothes in the washer and dryer; and cleaned the stove top. The only thing I didn't do was the vacuuming, which I will try to get done either tomorrow of Monday.

I mentioned in yesterday's blog that I re-listed the Corvette jacket. Well I guess it was the right thing to do as I have a bid on it. Hopefully it will get a few more bids, but if not I am satisfied just to be selling it.

Judy is playing the piano in church again tomorrow. She wasn't planing on it but I got a text from the music minister giving the songs for the service he has planned so I guess he expected her to play. I am glad since this forces her to go to church with me. Also, it feels better when we go out for lunch afterwards.

Until tomorrow's entry: have a good night and a good day tomorrow praising the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment