Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Flu Shot is not Absolute

It seems like I have come down with either a head cold or the flu. I did get the flu shot last year so maybe this is just a head cold with cough and sniffles.

Judy is doing better today although a little tired. Her chest pain has gone away and her temperature is back down to normal. The cardiac nurse called back this afternoon and said that the doctor had looked at Judy's EKG, blood work, and chest x-ray and all looked normal. She also commented on being admitted to the hospital for "observation" and that this is the "new way" to go to the hospital due to Obamacare. What was supposed to make it easier to get health care has had just the opposite affect. Too bad our beloved congressmen and senators didn't read the 9,000 pages before they enacted it into law. Many folks are not going to be able to afford health care and this is only the beginning. Wait until the full plan goes into affect in 2014 and beyond.

As can be expected I did not go to SC for the DR training. Just as well since I am not feeling up to snuff anyway. Maybe later in the year.

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment