Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Joy of Drinking Living Wate

The sermon this morning was titled "The Joy of Drinking Living Water" and was taken from John 7:37-38. Jesus' teaching was based on the Feast of Tabernacles from Exodus 23. We need to know that Jesus provides the living water and all we need to get it is to accept His invitation to come into our lives. He will provide for all our needs but not all our wants. This is an important difference. 

After church at Grace Point Baptist Church Judy and I went out to dinner. I gave her the choice of going to Ruby Tuesday or The Shak and she chose the latter since it was closer. I had grilled catfish which was not all that good. It was very greasy which leaked onto my french fries, I didn't complain but also didn't eat it all like I normally would have.

Coming home we watched the Daytona 500 and then turned to the Michigan State/Ohio State basketball game, which MSU lost in the second half. Was glad to see Danica Patrick lead for a couple of laps and finish in the top ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment