Friday, February 22, 2013

Rainy Friday

The morning started out rainy and dreary and didn't get much better throughout the day. I didn't get up as early as I had planned but I still made it to the YMCA by 8:15. 

After my ride on the exercise bike and the Cybex weight machines I went to the indoor track to walk my normal two miles. As I was in about my 4th lap a friend who we used to go to church with came up besides me and we walked for about 14 laps together. He caught me up on some of the thinks that have been happening at his church and I brought him up to speed on our lives, especially Judy's health condition.

I decided not to swim and the spa jets were not working so I just sat in the steam room for a while and then took my shower before leaving and doing some shopping on the way home.

We put some more items out on eBay yesterday. Of the last 10 items we put out there we sold 6 of them. I re-listed the Corvette jacket since it didn't cost me anything to re-list it. Maybe it will sell this time.

I had a quiet afternoon and watched some TV this evening. Now it is about time to go to bed and read for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment