Friday, February 8, 2013

T G I F

It is Friday here in Alabama. Doesn't mean much when you are retired. All days seem the same except for Sundays. 

Didn't do much out of the ordinary today. Went to the Y first thing this morning. I added a half a mile to my walking so I did 2 miles today. Also added another lap to my swimming, which is now up to 600 meters. Monday I will add an additional rep to each of my Cybex machines. I am feeling pretty good about the work out I am doing. Even mostly look forward to going.

I went today to see our financial adviser to see when I can expect the 1099 form as well as getting an idea as to how much to expect when I have to start taking money our of my IRA between April and December due to the fact that I turn 70 1/2 in April. The government mandates that I start taking money out. Luckily my other income is so low that I will not have to pay any taxes on the amount.

I succumbed to the bed calling me  this afternoon and I took a nap for a couple of hours. I try not to take one but the bed was calling me and I had to see what it wanted.

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death."  Romans 8:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment