Monday, February 25, 2013

I made it to the YMCA shortly after eight this morning and did my usual bike ride, Cybex weight machines and walking. I am up to 28,180 pounds on the weight machines and 12 minutes with around 3 miles on the stationary bike. My legs were getting tired so I only walked for one mile instead of my usual two. I decided not to swim, so I just showered and came home.

Kind of a lazy day after my workout. Just read and caught up on some TV programs that I have recorded. Fixed dinner for Judy and I (hamburgers and sweet potato fries) and decided on not having any dessert. Watching my waist line, LOL.

I am planning on going back to the Y in the morning as I will not be able to get there on Friday as I will be in South Carolina at a Disaster Relief training conference. This will be the first time that I will be leaving Judy home alone for more than overnight. Teri is close by and she and Daniel are planning on coming Friday to spend the afternoon with Judy. I will be back late Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment