Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Posted Items to ebay

Met with my Emmaus Reunion group this morning for breakfast. We decided that from here on we will meet only once a month instead of weekly due to some of the guys not being able to make it every week. Sometimes there are only 2 there.

After stopping at both Wal-Mart and K-Mart to waste some time before my next appointment, I went to my doctor's office to have an ECG. This was ordered after my doctor noticed a slight heart murmur during my physical last week. I should know the results sometime early next week.

I spend some time this afternoon and evening taking photographs of some items that I put on ebay. Judy types up the descriptions and I take the photos, find the boxes/packaging for shipping, weigh each item, and then type up the item using ebay Turbo Lister and then upload them all for auction. If you want to see what I currently have up for auction go to My ebay. Bid if you feel so led.


You can do nothing that will get you into heaven except for one thing. And that is to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment