Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Judy woke up this morning with a Valentine card on her bed. She had bought me one but had to scurry around while I was in the shower to try to remember where she had put it. She finally found it and had it out for me when I got out of the shower. She had another card on her footstool along with a small package of Reese's peanut butter hearts.

I took her to another doctor this morning where she got her semi-annual Prolia shot. All other blood tests were good and she doesn't need to get an iron treatment for the foreseen future.

We went to CiCi's Pizza for our Valentine's Day meal (Judy's request) and then we went home where we caught up on several shows that we had previously recorded. Had snacks for dinner and Judy was in bed shortly after eight.

"Favor is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised." Proverbs 31:30 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment