Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"Overslept"

I would like to say that I overslept this morning and didn't make my Bible study and workout at the YMCA but that would be a lie. I woke up to the alarm with plenty of time to shave and get dressed and make it to the Bible study but I turned off the alarm, turned over, and went back to sleep. I was so tired for some reason that I decided I needed the extra sleep. I will do better on Friday.

I took Judy to her congestive heart failure clinic appointment this afternoon where she got a good report and doesn't have to go back for four weeks. It keeps getting longer between visits for her.

We stopped at Zaxby's for an early dinner or late lunch. I had the grilled chicken "zalad" with ranch dressing. was very good as usual. Then we came home and Judy laid down while I finished getting my material ready for the youth Bible study at church this evening. I think it went well. Will find out for sure when I see how many come back for next week's study.

No comments:

Post a Comment