Saturday, February 9, 2013

No Snow Here!

I sort of miss the snow that we didn't get. It is nice to look out the window and see the snow falling and the drifts but I don't like having to get out in it other than top play in it with your children and grandchildren. So I will just have to put up with looking at the snow on the Internet or on TV.

Did almost nothing today. I did get all the clothes washed and vacuumed the carpets as well as cleaning the kitchen floor. Watched TV, read the paper, and did several crossword puzzles. But I did manage to stay awake all afternoon.

Church in the morning and get to hear Judy play the piano again. She practiced the hymns this afternoon so I got a preview. Nice to be married to the pianist. I guess we are going to go out for lunch after church. We talked about going out for breakfast this morning but decided to go out tomorrow instead.

Mat 18:20  For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment