Tuesday, February 26, 2013

For those of you who do not read my FaceBook entries I had to take Judy to the ER this afternoon. When I got home from my workout this morning she said that she was having some minor chest pains and was running a low grade fever. I called the home health nurse who came out to check her out. It was his opinion that she should go to the ER so we did. After doing an EKG, drawing blood, and having a chest X-ray, none of which showed any abnormalities, the doctor wanted to admit her for "observation". Judy decided that she could be "observed" just as well at home as at the hospital so we came home contrary to the doctor's wishes. Tomorrow we will call both her cardiologist and the congestive heart failure clinic and see if they can get her in ASAP. Hope she made the right decision.

Other than staying at the hospital for five hours today was mostly a bust. Due to Judy's condition I have decided not to go to my Disaster Relief training tomorrow through Saturday. Disappointed but know it is best to stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment