Saturday, March 2, 2013

Still Coughing and Sniffling

Yes, I still feel awful but I might have turned the corner. Or maybe it is wishful thinking. Got some cough syrup today so that seems to be helping. Also found out that my C-Pap helps me sleep at night without coughing. Probably due to air being forced into my lungs.

Snowed all day today. Just flurries and it warmed up to about 39 degrees. We have about an inch on the ground but it all melted when it got warmer even though it was still snowing. The deck has about an inch still on it.

Went to do some food shopping this afternoon and came back and napped in my chair while "watching" some TV. Going on seven now and thinking about going and getting into bed for the evening. Not sure about church in the morning. Will just have to wait and see how I am feeling and if I am still coughing.

Today is my father's birthday. He would have been 93. Today is also Kenny and Valorie's 12th anniversary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment