Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hump Day

Today started like most of my Wednesdays with Bible study at 6:30 followed by my workout: 12 minutes on the exercise bicycle, then 14 Cybex machines, 21 minutes of walking, and finally 20 minutes of swimming. Not too bad for an old man, huh?

I then went to the grocery store where Wednesdays are 5% off for seniors. I spent about $60 but saved more than $40. A lot of the items were buy 1 and get 1 free.

I put the rest of Judy's items on E-bay. We have two for sure sales and a lot of watchers on the rest so we may do pretty good this go around. Apparently there is some sort of deal going on as well as it hasn't cost me anything to list all the items for the last 3 days.

We had a nice mid-week service at church this evening. We are going through the Gospel of Mark verse by verse.

I will be leaving around mid-morning for a couple of days to attend a Public Safety Chaplaincy Training class to go along with my Disaster Relief Chaplain training and my Sheriff's Chaplain Academy Training. Next month I will be going back to add another field to my disaster relief training, this time Shower Set-up training. I will be able to be used in a wide variety of areas should the need arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment