Friday, March 1, 2013

Cough, cough, sniff, sniff! When will the relief come?

I have been coughing and sniffling all day. I am not running a fever but my head hurts and I feel like heck. Hopefully this will break soon.

We have new gutters on the front of the house. The installers came this morning and it took them about five hours to finish the task. Now we just need to get the five front windows in and this part of the remodeling will be done. I think the windows should come in either next week or the following week. Looking forward to see how they will install them. I think the next windows we replace will be the kitchen bay window and possibly the small window in the utility room. Then we will just have fine windows left to do, the bedrooms and the main bath.

Teri and Daniel came for a visit this morning and stayed until about four this afternoon. It always a joy to have them here with us, to see how Daniel has changed just over the past few weeks since we last saw him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment