Saturday, March 30, 2013

New Cell Phone

I got a new cell phone today. It is a Samsung Galaxy Note II and just a little bit larger than the Motorola Droid X2 that I have been using. I spent part of the afternoon and all evening uploading applications and other information from one phone to the other. The only thing I haven't figure out how to do yet is get my MSU ring tone without having to pay for it again.

This was a very quiet day otherwise. Getting ready for Easter Sunrise service at 6:30 in the morning and then our normal service at 10:15. Judy won't make it to the first one but will to the second. We plan on going to Ruby Tuesday for our Easter dinner as I have a discount email for 25% off our entire purchase. Then home for a nap, at least for Judy. It seems that she is tired more often these days. Not sure if is an indication of anything more serious or not. Will have to check with our family doctor the next time she sees him.

No comments:

Post a Comment