Monday, March 18, 2013

Another Good Doctor's Report

I took Judy to the lung doctor this afternoon and he said everything looks good and he scheduled her to go back in four months. She still has a little fluid in her right lung but he said it wasn't enough to worry about at this time. Definitely not enough to try to drain off.

I went to pick up our medicines from the drug store and got a shock. I knew it was coming but just didn't expect it to get here right now and this early. I am talking about the infamous Medicare "donut hole". It cost me almost $1,200 for one of her anti-rejection medicines. This means that I will have to pay out of pocket costs of $3,500 to get out of the "hole". Can you say OUCH?

Did my usual Monday morning workout at the YMCA. I am feeling much better about getting up and going these days. It picks my spirit up just knowing that I am doing something good for my body.

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment