Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday, But Seems Like Any Other Day

I know it is Friday by looking at the calendar, but when you are retired all the days seem like Friday except for Sunday because I go to church on Sunday.

I bought new locks for the house today. The ones that we have had have been on the doors for 30 years and they are starting to break down. So I installed them with a little trouble getting the bolts to match up with the jams but I finally got them all done.

Teri and Daniel came over for a visit this afternoon. Daniel is so funny! He was watching Disney Junior on TV and he got so excited at one point in the show that he just let loose with a belly laugh and started jumping up and down and waving his arms. I really don't know what he found so funny but apparently he did. And that is all that matters. I love it when they come for a visit and get to see how much he is growing each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment