Sunday, March 10, 2013

Meat Loaf

I got up late this morning and therefore didn't get Judy up early enough for her to get ready to go to church. So I went alone. We had a good number of people there with several visitors. After the sermon we had a Gideon speaker talk for about 10 minutes about the Gideon ministry around the world, with the military, in our schools when they can, and delivering Bibles to hospitals and hotels. Our daughter and her husband are very active with the Gideon ministry.

Meat loaf! Not the singing group but the dinner kind. I fixed it after I got home from church along with baked potatoes, corn, and green beans. I guess I don't fix it like Judy likes it as she said that she likes it better with crackers in it. But she had nothing to say when I told her that I did use crackers. I liked it and there is enough left over for another meal as well as being able to have it in a sandwich or two.

Do you know that God will provide all your needs? All you have to do is ask. Just remember that your needs are different than your wants! I have seen Him do this on more than one occasion, especially with some of my family members. 

God is good all the time! All the time God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment