Thursday, March 7, 2013

I had a very restless night last night so I decided not to get up and go to the AMBUCS meeting this morning. Can't go next Thursday so maybe the following week.

Judy and I had planned on going to town to do some clothes shopping for her but she decided that we would wait until tomorrow. We plan on going out to eat afterwards.

I decided to change my default browser from Microsoft Explorer to Mozilla Firefox. Explorer was getting way too slow in bring up web pages, especially after the latest upgrade. The same pages upload in about half the time with Firefox.

I have read all of James Patterson's books but I have a difficult time with the "Witch and Wizard" series. I know it is for teenagers but for some reason I just have a hard time getting through them. The others I read in a flash. Go figure! I will make it through "Witch and Wizard: The Kiss" even if it kills me. I hate to stop reading in the middle of a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment