Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Busy Day After a Restless Night


I had a very restless night, awaking every couple of hours. Finally got about 3 hours of continuous sleep between 6 and 9 this morning.

I did four loads of wash, stripped and remade two beds, folded all the clean laundry, washed the dishes and put them away, and put another 6 items on E-bay. I got another 5 that Judy has ready for me to post so maybe I get those out tomorrow between working out and taking her to the CHF Clinic. 

We need to pray that God can use us every day no matter where we are to bring others to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

Luke 10:2  Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest. (KJV)


No comments:

Post a Comment