Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Go To Meeting Time

I got Judy up at 7:30 and I went back to bed for another hour. She saw me back in bed and wanted to go back herself but she stayed up. I had to remind her that I only need about 45 minutes to get ready whereas she needs almost 2 hours. Women! You can't live with them and you can't live without them! Go figure!

Today's message at church was from John 8:21  "Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come." (KJV) The religionists and mankind want(ed) to see Jesus on their terms and not on God's terms. Are you seeking Him on your terms? There are many groups that call themselves "Christian" but do not accept that Jesus is the only way to salvation and Heaven. Either you believe the Bible in its entirety or you do not. If the latter, then you are doomed to everlasting damnation. You cannot be good enough to get to Heaven. Believing and knowing that Jesus is the only way to everlasting life with the Father.

Tomorrow I plan on going to the YMCA first thing in the morning and then taking Judy to her lung doctor for a checkup. All is going well with her except that her tremors are getting worse. Both her head and her hands shake just about all the time now. Painful for me to watch as she tried to move the mouse around on her computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment