Friday, March 8, 2013

Pizza Buffet for Dinner

Judy and I went to town to do some clothes shopping for her. She has lost a lot of weight due to her heart surgery and heart failure so few of the clothes she has in her closet actually fit her. We went to Super K-Mart as she had been told they have a nice selection there but the ones she looked at either were too big or too small. She didn't buy anything there but I got three t-shirts and a new billfold. We then went to Lane Bryant where she found some that fit her nicely and looked good on here as well.

After shopping we went to CiCi's Pizza Buffet for our dinner. Salad, pizza of all kinds, and dessert pizza were all good. Tried not to stuff ourselves too much.

I did go and work out this morning. I find that when I am getting ready to go I am fighting myself to go or not to go but once I get there I am glad I did go. Over the past few years that I have been going I have lifted over 3.7 million pounds using the various Cybex machines. I will get a t-shirt once I get to 5 million.

No comments:

Post a Comment