Sunday, January 13, 2013

Well, it is Sunday evening. It has been a good day starting with church this morning and a working meeting this afternoon to discuss with other members of our church what we would like the church to be doing over the next six months. Some ideas included Vacation Bible School, spring revival, and various activities for senior citizens, youth, children, women and men. A lot of good ideas but time will tell if they actually happen.


I just got through changing Judy's wet-to-dry dressing over what remains of her open heart surgery wound. She has had a hard time of it due to staph infections and three debridements. But the end is in sight.

This is a light week as far as doctor visits go: one for Judy, one for me, and a congestive heart failure (CHF)  visit for Judy. Next week is even lighter so far with only doctor visit for Judy.

I am going to try to head back to the YMCA this week and restart my workouts on the exercise cycle, weight machine, and walking and swimming. It has been almost 14 months since I was there so I know I need to start back on an easy level and work my way back up to where I once was.