Wednesday, January 23, 2013

5:30 am is Way Too Early to Get Up!

I set my alarm for 5:30 this morning so I could get up and to the YMCA for a weekly Bible study I used to go to before Judy had her surgery 14 months ago. I haven't been up that early for a long time. But I made it to the study, which was good, and then worked out on the various weight machines for an hour or so. Lifted a total weight of 18,995 pounds, not too bad for not having done it for such a long time. I figured that I would start easy bu doing the minimum number of reps for each of the 14 machines and a very low weight compared to what I was doing before. I guess I will go again on Friday.

We had a representative come this afternoon from a walk-in bath tub manufacturer, I was able not to choke too much when he told us the installed price. He said with the discounts it would come to about $14,500! Gasp! He really did not do a hard sell but he did want us to make the decision to buy one but we told him that we had to talk it over in private, think about it for a few days, and pray about it. He accepted our decision but not too happily. Right now we have better things to do with 14K,

Church was good this evening as well as choir practice. Now to get a snack, read some, and then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment