Monday, January 28, 2013

Exercise Day

I am trying to make it to the YMCA on Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's. I made it this morning and after riding the exercise bike for 8 minutes and 1.85 miles I did the round of 18 weight machines. It felt good today and I raised my total weight lifted to 21,895. I will keep at that weight for this week and then go up a little next week. I want to keep it in slow and easy stages.

I came home after stopping at Wal-Mart and after having some breakfast I took Cody (our dog) for a walk. On the way back home I played the trash cart fairy by returning the neighbors' trash carts back to their garages. One of them called and asked if I was the one who did it. 

I so wanted to take a nap this afternoon but I refrained from doing it so I would be more tired tonight. We had lasagna for supper and half a bagel. For dessert I had an apple and a clementine. Maybe if I can continue the exercise and watching how much I eat I will be able to lose some weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment