Monday, January 14, 2013

It has been a rainy day today. It started out around 48 but has continually dropped to about 34 at this time. We have gotten over 3" of rain today and we are under flood watches as well as a winter storm watch. I let the dog out a few minutes ago and it is not a mixture of rain and sleet. 


We didn't go anywhere today due to the weather. This past weekend was a free weekend for Encore and other pay channels. We started watching "Titanic: Blood and Steel" and taped the ones that were on after I went to church mid-afternoon. We watched all but three of the episodes today and will probably watch the rest tomorrow. I noticed that you can get the series at Amazon if anyone is interested.

Our dryer has stopped working so we have a repairman coming in the morning. We have only had it for 3-4 years. Hopefully it is something simple and won't cost a bunch on money.

I need to go to Wal-Mart sometime tomorrow to get Judy some female items. Maybe the rain sill have stopped by the time I go. 

I have had to put a tarp over my car because the moon roof leaks and gathers in the trough around it. It is supposed to drain automatically but it doesn't so covering it up works best.