Saturday, January 19, 2013

I like quiet days

It has been another very quiet day here in Alabama. Slept in and then went to Lowe's and WalMart. Took a nap this afternoon, and watched Iron Chef America. Nothing really exciting!

I talked to my Uncle George up in West Branch, MI, this evening. He is doing pretty good for being 86. He lives in a duplex right now during the winder months but is waiting for a place in a retirement home. He said that he is near the top of the waiting list so hopefully her will get it soon. He plans on selling his lake front cottage within the next year. He already has a prospective buyer, his neighbor across the street.

Looking forward to our church service in the morning. And then those men interested in another Bible study will meet in the afternoon. Not sure what we will be studying but I will leave it up to them. I will be leading the class but try not to do any actual teaching. I want the class members to participate both during the class meeting time as well as at home during the week.

By the way, all our snow is gone and we are supposed to have sunny days for the next week or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment