Thursday, April 4, 2013

Strawberry Shortcake

I went to an AMBUCS meeting the first thing this morning and then came home and did the wash. Not too much of anything interesting was done except for getting the rest of Judy's medicine for her Bell's Palsy and an eye patch for her. I told her that she looks like a pirate with it on and she said "Har! Har! me Matey!" Always a card even when she isn't feeling well.

I made strawberry shortcake for dessert this evening. Yum yum! Enough left for Judy to have while I am gone tomorrow and Saturday for some more disaster relief (DR) training. Getting cross trained with the shower unit. Main area of volunteering is as a DR Chaplain with cross training in feeding unit, communications, and now the shower unit. All ready to serve where ever I am needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment