Friday, April 26, 2013

Daniel's Visit

It was a nice day with Teri and Daniel coming here for a visit. Daniel is getting quite proficient in dribbling the basket ball. If he keeps growing the way he has he will be able to compete in football, basket ball, and base ball when he gets older. In addition to dribbling he can throw a small football straight as an arrow. In addition to his athletic abilities he is also quite good with music. An all around good boy.

We got up early to go to a yard sale that Judy said yesterday she wanted to go to. When I got her up this morning she said that maybe she would just stay in bed and I gave her the evil eye. She said that it was the best that I have ever done. I wasn't going to let her out of it since I gave up going to the YMCA so she could go to the sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment